I really enjoyed the elimination and the random winner part last year
Glad to see that its the same for this year 👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I really enjoyed the elimination and the random winner part last year
Glad to see that its the same for this year 👍🏼
It’s back the eggs 😎
I remember the 8pm 👍
Thanks Vijay bhai 😊
Yes I saw it there, that's why suggested it.😆
Looking forward to it. It was a fun game first season.
finally we found something to entertain usOriginally posted by: Amru4krish
Yeh.... 🥳
I loved finding easter eggs .....
So happy its back with season 2....
Thanks a ton for organising this 😃
Taging some friends
Totally in. Excited for this one 🥳
Omg I m so excited 😭😭😭 I was waiting for this game so happy season 2 is coming
thanks for the tag law 🥳Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
Taging some friends
How are the top 3 winners selected?
A: The top 3 winners will be randomly selected from all the participants who complete the contest by finding all 50 eggs. We will host a LIVE elimination round where we eliminate 3 user every 5 minutes unless we have 3 users left. Similar to how we had it last year
Last time hum dono sath bahir phenke gaye they 🤔 will history repeat itself 🤣🤣🤣🤣