Work from Home kare tho Sathya biwi ko patayega
Work from Hospital kare tho Pakhi beti ko le jaayegi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Work from Home kare tho Sathya biwi ko patayega
Work from Hospital kare tho Pakhi beti ko le jaayegi
But that means Savi will fall for Ps manipulations?!??
UGHHH that kid is sooo sweet I dont want to associate her with P and I dont want to see scenes from her and P
I cant even stand Vinu P scenes 🤢
Work from Home kare tho Sathya biwi ko patayega
Work from Hospital kare tho Pakhi beti ko le jaayegi
Yes...right now he will worry only about Sai i feel.
About daughter he will know later only i feel.
But that means Savi will fall for Ps manipulations?!??
UGHHH that kid is sooo sweet I dont want to associate her with P and I dont want to see scenes from her and P
I cant even stand Vinu P scenes 🤢
She will not fall ofcourse. Pakhi is delusional. She will think whatever :D
Virat will get tensed. He wants his family back desperately. So even a small disturbance now will take away his peace.
You will find me standing next to you, to watch together.😆
Can someone please tell me where did Savi and Patralekha thingy came from? Patralekha is going to manipulate Savi and all trying to figure out subeh se
matlab apna OG Chavan boi is on another show... lo karlo baatOriginally posted by: Mayagujral
The code words might send me in coma someday.
Meethi aur Sahas.
Omg SAHASSSSSS
usko bulao aur idhar ek sibling rivalry triangle leke aao, who's Virat's fav child
alongwith who is Virat's fav bhabhi/wife?🤣
Vanku where u at
Can someone please tell me where did Savi and Patralekha thingy came from? Patralekha is going to manipulate Savi and all trying to figure out subeh se
Arre she will not manipulate. She will try to get her into good books. Just prediction
there is aish's live video where both savi and pakhi are cooking costumes.
And there is Virat's dream promo where he thinks pakhi is running away with kids.
work from hospital😉
I didn't read everyone's reviews (only certain ones) but I was wondering did anyone else think it was a significant moment that each person came and added a food item to savis plate ( V Sai Vinu) and she combined all and took a bite? as if she will combine everyone and unite everyone...?
there was a lot of food related stuff today...firstly the VP scene where he still filled her plate to ensure she ate....in a way took care of her but refused to take the bite from her so denied his relation to her...and left
Then the family scene played out as I wrote above...
and lastly the Sai P scene of exchanging a bite of sweetness?!?
soooo much food today lol