Murtasim yet to know rohail knows about contract thing. So that may lead to consummation.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Murtasim yet to know rohail knows about contract thing. So that may lead to consummation.
she must be a dune fan
Waise hum kitne serious ho jate hain episode dekhte hua jaise masala entertainment na ho documentary ho. Ye show reality se bohat dur hai phir bhi we r hell bent on finding logic and morality in the show 😆.Hum paagal ho rahein hai aur geo wale paise bana rahein hain 😆.
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Same behen.
That's why most of my posts are crazy and people think I'm drunk 🤣
I think I am too insane for this thread🤣
Here people write essays and I am dumbstruck with the posts🤣
I have one word to say 💯 🤣
Meerab start karege and murtu will follow 😆
Originally posted by: pickachu
Waise hum kitne serious ho jate hain episode dekhte hua jaise masala entertainment na ho documentary ho. Ye show reality se bohat dur hai phir bhi we r hell bent on finding logic and morality in the show 😆.Hum paagal ho rahein hai aur geo wale paise bana rahein hain 😆.
their hotness became our madness
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
First episode se. I just dont feel like discussing it much as it is already hyped. 🤣
But today I am in mood 🤣
Today you're in mood, and yeh mood dikhaya bhi to kis thread par 🥲
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Tum log itni faltu ki baatein karte ho like actually discussing the episode toh mann hi nahi karta 🤣
Not me🤣 exclude me please I can't do this to myself I just come to add spice 😳