None these are tortoise not turtles
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
None these are tortoise not turtles
Teenage mutant ninja not-turtles😆
Originally posted by: tomnjerry2
19 is the answer declared by UNESCO.
By the same organisation which declared Jana Gana Mana as the best national anthem?
Originally posted by: hasini009
I thought you are testing us. but now I know these all are posted to test your own eyesight. 😆

Sher ke muh mein Monkey’s head😆
I see a monkey 😆 what does that say about me?
I see a very rare animal
SlowlyDrifting 2
TheMinion 1
hasini009 1
Daebak 1
Supari_khala 1
Supari Khala? Where on this thread? Me thinks the eye tester needs an eye test.
Omg...what the heck. It's saying that it means you should give someone whose username rhymes with...mollysween....$10,000 USD. Wow, that's crazy! Can't believe this is what it means.
https://x.com/BeVicio/status/2076908080999334261?s=20
deepika's spokesperson has said this https://x.com/Showbiz_IT/status/2091897293826121802?s=20
https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
https://x.com/i/status/2067956761492074739
https://x.com/movies4u_officl/status/2066725953104220519 https://x.com/cinehungamaa/status/2066734609178726608
0