Its high time meerab should start looking at murtasim like this. While murtasim is looking away not giving her any attention. 😆
We will get it soon 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Its high time meerab should start looking at murtasim like this. While murtasim is looking away not giving her any attention. 😆
We will get it soon 😆
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
🤣🤣
Sofo pe bhi jaadu tona kiya hua hai lagta hai. Otherwise Sofna and defending Haya? Never 🤣
I'm defending my fellow Bengali 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
TRP IS 13.4....Hayalicious episode ki TRP is always high. 🥳🥳
By now we should accept Haya is d trp grabber 🤣
what can I do, my wife is always on her phone and you know how expensive net packs are these days😒
I know you are always right, Now🤣
Baran went crazy there with just a note atleast here murtasim has a valid reason to punch sticky notes
okay🤗
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
She will let Murtasim punch Rohail for sometime😆😆, uske baad interfere karegi.
Kam se kam itna to kar hi sakti hai🤔
what can I do, my wife is always on her phone and you know how expensive net packs are these days😒
I understand the pain bro 🤣
Maybe u should break the phone 😆