Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
didi ko mujhse kuch jaada hi prem he 🤣🤣
Didi : I am nikki-locked 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
didi ko mujhse kuch jaada hi prem he 🤣🤣
Didi : I am nikki-locked 🤣
i understand ur sentiment but am sorry i dont care enough about his personal life 😅Haan to baad me tag Kiya 🤣
I thought congratulations ke jagah roasting ho rhi hai... Kuchh congratulations Wale bhi post aa jaaye to better.
After work I tagged u all 😆
i think spoof b he. Jo humne likha tha 🤣i dont know actually 😆
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Yeah unfortunately that didn’t pan out well 😆 koi baat nahi we already did the congrats part in the AT anyways
Yeah... I don't actually mind it 🤣
Karo Jo karna hai... Bas ek new thread bna ke karte to jyada better hota 🤣
hain ? Ye kab hua 🤔🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
haan bilkul. Paga kutte na kata he na mujhe to jo me kulhadi apna per markar aaugi 🤣
New I'd se i will post 🤣
Bas multiple IDs ke warning na aaye
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
that concerns me. Really. Itv is glorifying that concept 🤪
Two siblings/best friends, one love interest 🤣
exactly 🤣🤣
Congratulations to me 🤣
from what i gathered vd said something along those lines to that actress. 🤔 Isse jaada mujhe na kuch smjh aya and na mujhe janana he 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k