Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
😭Originally posted by: Madhuilove
I too tried , but everyone in hibernation 🤪
Aisa lag raha hai yeh hamara DT nahi hai😭
Tum sab ne mujhe sadme mein bhej diya, yeh soonapan dekh kar mai itna sad feel kar rahi hoon😒
i kept trying to pause and see.. but when they show from back, he doesnt look like wahaj.. the face and beard looks rounder 🤷♀️
After you said it, I checked again... yes I too notice a different face shape... maybe it's not Murtasim like we all thought..
Agar TB end hone pehle se mera colour change nahi hua toh😡
Wahaj be like 50 baar pose de chuka hoon kya karu mai🤣
Wahaj be like, give me refreshments or else I will not pose 🤣
Yeh itna sannata kyun hai aaj, woh bhi wednesday ko😡
Yes... kya hua sabko?? 😅
it's okAgar TB end hone pehle se mera colour change nahi hua toh😡
.. Kara denge 😎