Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
So sly and smooth 😆
Tuesday bohut muskil se katta hai 🤣
I want the episode now 😭
Itna expectations meeru se. She can curse haya in unconscious. That is possible expectation.
Originally posted by: mahiaana
Haan bas ab aim sahi jagah karke spill bhi sahi jagah ho jaye 🌚
Phir mb ko pote poti mil jayegi 🥹
Murtu ka teer sidha nishane pe lagega...Murtu has done it in his mind so many times toh practice hai usko 😂😂
MB ko pote poti jald milenge. murtu will make sure of that....banda bhara padha hai😂😂
Yeh imagine karne se accha, tum kalke liye USA ki president yeh imagine karlo ....jeyada real lagega 🙃
Meerub bulayegi murtu ko unconscious halath mei! Bhaaag!!!
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
I want the episode now 😭
I want murtu story now 😭