Who is murtu🤣 and who is meerab🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Who is murtu🤣 and who is meerab🤣
You'll not get me like this areeb 😭
Kisi ke paas topic nahi tha toh humne dhundh liya🤪
Thank you 🤗
Madness 🤣🤣
shaadishuda hone ke nuksaan🤪
I am Murtu and sofi is Meerub😳Who is murtu🤣 and who is meerab🤣
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
Meri teri or kusmu ki colour change hojae bas maar bhi seh lenge 🤣
Haiyee I'm waiting for that now...🤣
Beta main toh raji hoon. You can marry the middle class chahat. I will enjoying a long honeymoon with Anwar in one of his lavish properties that eventually Gol gappa will inherit.
Wth! 👁👄👁
Yeh kya hein???????
Guys role play band kar ke zara is tweet par roshni daalo