Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop
Why does everyone that sad saad? 🤬🤬
Hai kya usme? Is he a good doormat? 🤣🤣
Yes I am 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop
Why does everyone that sad saad? 🤬🤬
Hai kya usme? Is he a good doormat? 🤣🤣
Yes I am 😎
Mahajabeen ☺️

Originally posted by: Madhuilove
looser hoga bo , uski maa pura khandaan 😡
Agar , mujhe ghar se na nikalen na toh aisa tamasha lagaun main ki rahe naam sirf Allah ka
Ye kya kar rahi ho tum..aisa nahi hota ...ye kharab style hai😂😂
woh toh tum ho😍Originally posted by: Madhuilove
wohi toh .main hum hi itni pyari
🤣 theek hai karlo
I hope tere bin makers don't visit our thread to read feedback
Beizathi hojayegi hamari 🤧
I told you I got her married with I don’t know whom😳
You've forgotten Nayla's case already...over there I didn't care for your panchaat.
..watch what I do to you now💪🤬
Show se bohot paisa milte hain..
Ab confession nahi kar sakta 😆
what do you want Meerub? I am tired😭
You've forgotten Nayla's case already...over there I didn't care for your panchaat.
..watch what I do to you now💪🤬
Haye saad ji , aapki diary kaisi hai .. chupake rakho