Maheer now I can become your best friend🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Maheer now I can become your best friend🤗
Originally posted by: preciousn905k
Murtu rehne de ..meeru ke samne teri bolti bhi band rehti hai...devdas ban jata hai tu 😂😂
Aur murtu tum mujhe couple advice den kiliye aagayi 🤣
Originally posted by: midniteangel
I'm a decent man... main zyada nahi bolta, par mera actions jawab dega 😳
Well said 👏 baby you rock
sado Maheer ke paas🤪
Now you are on right track🤪
Woh meri jaan mahi kiliye tha 😳
🤪
N I will always catch you 😻😻
Murtu take some notes 😳
Dont worry mein ek sip le lunga 😳
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
"Lage
duniyaThread kyu parayi "
Same 😆