Meerub, at least don’t insult me in front of that sticky notes😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Meerub, at least don’t insult me in front of that sticky notes😭
I missed you my frienddddd rohail..only you understand me kn these matters so well
Daily aata hai atleast I am saved from a torture😆
Listen to me only ..leave that mad house...and come to me. .you can study law here❤️❤️
she is safe and Happy with me😡
I am saving Saad only😂
😆 apna ghar pe focus kro samjhe murtu biwi haanth se nikal rahi hai
Woh bigaar jayega mere pyaar se 😌 in a good way 😉☺️
Meeru? Why are you being childish? 🤷
I missed you my frienddddd rohail..only you understand me kn these matters so well
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
😆 beta rohail aap ka kuch nahi hone wala hai aap toh shaant baith jao aapko haya ya mariyam bhi na mile shayad 🤣
Mujhe behaya aur mariyam chahiye bhi nahi . I need only meeru 😂😂