Meeru why are you always angry, I am your husband sometimes please give me some respect as well😭
Ofcrse ..... affirm 😈away....till the poison starts seeping and growling inside you 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Meeru why are you always angry, I am your husband sometimes please give me some respect as well😭
Ofcrse ..... affirm 😈away....till the poison starts seeping and growling inside you 🤣
Trust me he'd do the EXACT same for beHaya....🤔
Everyone is jealous of My Meeru😭Originally posted by: preciousn905k
.yes the selfish MB. ..baby hai toh sab thik Varna ghar se bahar karna chahti hain meeru ko.
Meeru, I missed you so much and you are talking about that sticky notes😭
I was so alone😭
So alone with haya😂😂😂
Meeru why are you always angry, I am your husband sometimes please give me some respect as well😭
Did you say something?🤔
🤣🤣🤣🤣
N.E.V.E.R🤢
Aag mat laga psycho😡
🥺
Originally posted by: preciousn905k
.yes the selfish MB. ..baby hai toh sab thik Varna ghar se bahar karna chahti hain meeru ko.
Remind me which member of the family you are...🤔 (bfr I agree with you)😆
By the looks of it I have to draw a contract with everyone in this haveli
🤣🤣
Kiski baat horhi hai