he is done and dusted after meerub , like we are after him 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
he is done and dusted after meerub , like we are after him 🤣
No I meant the whole pool scene....😅
They could have kept both the push n the splash
Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
No. He too knows his mother will never choose a girl like haya for him🤣
He should have got the hint when his mother, anwar made him unpaid bodyguard for only meerab 🤪
Hmmm point and he was even wearing black suit! Now I get it why he was went full Rombo on rohail , typical bodyguard behaviour tha woh!
Meerasim kahi par bhi aag laga sakte hai.
Originally posted by: midniteangel
No I meant the whole pool scene....😅
They could have kept both the push n the splash
Restrictions. Restrictions.
Is Murtu's hand holding Meru's hand and that's ehy she pushes him??

nahi babes ... Thoda bigad ja wohi bol rahi hoon ☺️
I've so much work.
March is going on.
But here my weeks are flying becoz after thursday I wait for next wednesday😭
Kya addiction hai yeh