Iโm glad ๐ heโs mine but I will need to make sure yuvi knows that too.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Iโm glad ๐ heโs mine but I will need to make sure yuvi knows that too.
Belated birthday wishes Hinna๐คโค๏ธStay blessedโค๏ธ
Soooo sorry ..missed it but glad could wish you atleast today darling๐ฅณ
Iโm glad ๐ heโs mine but I will need to make sure yuvi knows that too.
Yuvi yahan aa jao! Tumhare Sallu pe dakka! ๐ก
Iam still waiting till you get to my message lol
Is it on first page?
Arent you happy about me acceptng Hrithik?๐ญ

Happy Birthday Hina..
May God Bless you with happiness, prosperity and peace ,,,

Thank you so much, Nishaโค๏ธ
yes it is along with others whom U still getting too. Till then Iโm keeping an eye on Salman.
Yes, but you have to accept Sallu as well.
yes it is along with others whom U still getting too. Till then Iโm keeping an eye on Salman.
I dont care about him. Meri bala se๐คฃ
Why??? That's between me and Yuvika๐ก
Join Danish Pandor aka Uzair Baloch for a live chat https://www.instagram.com/reel/DW35LZlj3zd/?igsh=YjBmcnh1amR3em04
Sidharth wishes Kiara Advani happy birthday https://x.com/SidMalhotra/status/2083231401982517742?s=20
Happy Birthday to Kareena Kapoor 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 💙
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdDf-IZqydO/?stkn=MWVoYnJycHNiejBsMA==
Ranveer Singh Femina new issue for his birthday https://www.instagram.com/p/DadDC2FkoOE/?igsh=MTY4ZmJwZGlqNm10Yw==
0