Haha yeah 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haha yeah 😆
OMG this is just ❤️😭
https://twitter.com/Kalyani_RiAnsh/status/1639170068096618497?s=20
I want to get drunk I need an excuse
Two shots for each time she uttered trashy, you'll be drunk in no time
Originally posted by: WanderingWonder
Yes several times 🙄
Call it anything but 'trashy'. I take it as offence to Murtasim's love.
Or better, upgrade her vocab. Too much trashy going on.
Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-
Two shots for each time she uttered trashy, you'll be drunk in no time
then I might alcohol poisoning want to kill me
She is gorgeous, am just looking at her eyes. I am almost girl-crushing on her 😆
he’s done existing for himself 😢