Is it the same dress as precap?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Is it the same dress as precap?
I want some serious discussion now. Enough of comedy by these two.
That's because...
She sells seashells on the sea shore 😂
She's a shellfish for sure.
She's not giving bhao to murtu cause Behaya is a bore
She has no competition as haya's inner and outer ugliness is an eyesore 😂
My lil poem 😈😂
I feel that they will justify Murtasim's 'Jump Scene' as well. Looking at the history of the tracks Murtasim will come out as a hero in that track as well.
![]()
Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
I want some serious discussion now. Enough of comedy by these two.
Saare expectations bhul jao behna. Kuch nahi milna🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
I want some serious discussion now. Enough of comedy by these two.
Didn't you get the memo this is dark comedy
If they don't show me I will write one and MY GOD IF I START WRITING
I thought this was BTS interview not TB