Yes,a true blue Chennaiate! #Mani Sir #CSK #ThalaDhoni #ARR #Ilairaja
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes,a true blue Chennaiate! #Mani Sir #CSK #ThalaDhoni #ARR #Ilairaja
😳 trust me and fight with all the bashers .I 'll hide behind the curtains and protect you . 🤣
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
😳 trust me and fight with all the bashers .I 'll hide behind the curtains and protect you . 🤣

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
😳 trust me and fight with all the bashers .I 'll hide behind the curtains and protect you . 🤣
Who said I'm gonna fight 🤣
Ill be in under d blanket if u need me 🤪

Join me behind the curtains you and I are on a trump promise this week . 🤣
Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
The reason why people are pissed.
Their love to show haya onscreen greater than showing meerasim.
Today murtu did guest appearance by coming to defend meerab.
Just yesterday he said he won't make her fall at any step.
Now writer didn't show him when meerab fell and injured.
very little MM scenes something not adding up
I think Wahaj was ill
Originally posted by: midniteangel
Who said I'm gonna fight 🤣
Ill be in under d blanket if u need me 🤪
😂😂Ok theek hai she will do this for us.
We'll sneak in and enjoy.
Anyway I am off
goodnight everyone. Ramadan Kareem to those observing it ❤️
Anyway I am off
goodnight everyone. Ramadan Kareem to those observing it ❤️
Goodnight 🤗🤗