Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Episode 821

Ishani and Ranveer had a cute eye lock were both were seeing each other with love feel. 

Ranveer: (in a very husky tone): Ishani 

Ishani(putting her hand over Ranveer's shoulder and in a husky tone); mm

Ranveer: Ishani there will be a point in every men's life where his romantic hormones start to flourish. And no man will share it with anyone. But there is nothing to hide between us know Ishani? Leaving all my shyness let me tell you when I saw you in your 18 years know that time only I realized my manliness. Not seeing sunny leone okay. 

Ishani(hearing it with a romantic smile): Sachi

Ranveer; haan what is there to hide in this to you. Its the real truth. 

Ishani(with a light smile): some how you will melt me. you never allow me to stay angry on you for long Ranveer. 

Ranveer: you can never be angry on anyone in your life Ishani and especially you can never be angry on this Ranveer. 

Ishani (with love pinched Ranveer's cheek): Hmm. Ranveer

Ranveer(holding her more close to him); hmm 

Ishani: From tomorrow shall I again start to learn the business? Or still you are angry on me for not concentrating in business. 

Ranveer(with a smile); I only didn't understand you Ishani. I am sorry. you can start to learn from tomorrow. 

Ishani: hmm okay. Shall I give tea?

Ranveer(shaking his head as no); Kiss chaiye. 

Ishani(with a shy smile); Accha. 

Ranveer; mmm 

Ishani took her lips towards Ranveer's lips were Ranveer too with a romantic look took his lips towards Ishani's lips. 

Ishani(feeling Ranveer's lips coming towards her closed her eyes and in a very husky tone): Ranveer...

Ranveer(closing his eyes); hmmm

Ranveer in the next moment kissed Ishani's lips so well were Ishani too started to kiss Ranveer so well. This kiss was bit turning both of them romantic and they both were realizing that they really need sometime for themselves. Ranveer getting satisfied in the kiss took his lips back and saw Ishani were Ishani too saw him with a cute face. 

Ishani(with a shy smile):Tk let me go and bring tea to you. (she was about to move)

Ranveer(held her hand and saw her with a cute look and he kept his hand in Ishani's hand and in a normal tone); I promise you Ishani that I will here after adjust with you in taking care of the family and business and I will never shout at you for taking care of family first. 

Ishani: hmm good and I too promise you I will learn the business so well from now. Let me manage Raagini and family and business too. 

Ranveer: Okay. 

Ishani giving a smile to him and got up and walked towards the door to make tea. 

NEXT DAY MORNING. 

It was exactly 10 o clock were Ishani entered the study room having Raagini in her one hand and notepad and pen in her other hand. Ishani made Raagini to sit in the floor in the study room were behind her Mala entered the room having toys basket in her hand. 

Ishani(seeing Mala); keep the toys basket near Raagini Mala. 

Mala: ji Bhabhi. 

Mala kept the toys basket near Raagini were Raagini seeing it started to take the toys from the basket and was starting to play. Mala moved out of the study room. 

Ishani: Raagini keep playing okay baby. 

Raagini: mmm 

Ishani went and sat in the sofa were in the next 15 minutes Ranveer entered the study room were Ishani saw him and gave a smile were Ranveer too gave a smile to her. He saw Raagini playing with toys. 

Ishani(seeing Ranveer seeing Raagini): she won't disturb us Ranveer she will be playing silently. 

Ranveer(with a smile shook his head as okay and he took the marker in his hand and saw Ishani):From now onwards Ishani turn your heart stubborn to be a business women. you should be very stubborn that you should learn the business. 

Ishani: Haan sure 

Ranveer started to write in the board were Ishani started to take notes. From this moment Ishani and Ranveer's time was moving were their concentration was fully on Business. The days were keep moving with each and every day Ishani was growing herself in learning. 

The song was keeping playing in the background. 

Bas khud ki hi sunta baatein, yea yea yeah (Ishani was reading the books of share markets given by Ranveer were she saw reading it and clearing the doubts in the book to Ranveer)
Naadaani se hain naate, yea yea yeah(Ishani was seeing the Laptop were Ranveer was teaching her share market in Laptop)
Gurrata aate jaate, yea yea yeah(Ranveer as soon as Ishani locked the shares he clapped his hands for Ishani)
Din ko kehta yeh raatein, yea yea yeah(Ishani was working out the calculations were Raagini was sleeping in her lap were making sure Raagini is safe in her lap she was working out the calculations)
Ho dekhe hai aankhon mein(Ranveer seeing the way Ishani is trading in the laptop holding Raagini in his one hand with other hand he tapped her shoulders and appreciated her with a smile).
Kismat ki aankhein daale.. hey!
Hawaa ke kaanon mein jaake kahe
Kismat piddi hai

ONE MONTH LATER. 

It was next one month were Ranveer got ready to office were Ishani brought coffee to Ranveer were Ranveer got the coffee from Ishani and giving a smile to her. 

Ranveer: Ishani..

Ishani: haan Ranveer 

Ranveer: thanks..

Ishani: For what?

Ranveer: I only said you to learn the business but putting all your hard work you have learnt it so well. 

Ishani: you made me learn it well. And you adjusted so well to me and you helped me taking care of Raagini and especially Maa helped me a lot to handle Raagini. 

Ranveer; Fine I told you to practice share market well know keep using your laptop and keep trading. Try your best to expand your knowledge as much as you can with your ideas. 

Ishani: hmm okay. 

Telling it she was about to move were before she could move. 

Ranveer: Ishani..

Ishani(turning to him): hmm

Ranveer: Change your dressings to Pants and tops. Even you are wearing Saree wear it with business look. 

Ishani: hmm let me change. 

Ishani gave a smile were Ranveer too smiling to her sipped the coffee 

To be continued 😉

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

I really have no clue how do u manage to have all the energy to just write this update that too such fast paced one in a short period with creativity 

I'm liking the story so far, I need to dwell deep to understand much 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

When ranveer asked whether he can kiss her ishani told him to take her to the bed.i thought she was ready to make love.but surprisingly she was not in a mood for that.romance was nice.ishani saying that ranveer is a gentleman and she has never felt pain after love making was striking.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CarpediemRose

I really have no clue how do u manage to have all the energy to just write this update that too such fast paced one in a short period with creativity 

I'm liking the story so far, I need to dwell deep to understand much 

Hi Jen 

thanks for the comment 

thanks for your compliments 

glad you liked the story 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

When ranveer asked whether he can kiss her ishani told him to take her to the bed.i thought she was ready to make love.but surprisingly she was not in a mood for that.romance was nice.ishani saying that ranveer is a gentleman and she has never felt pain after love making was striking.

Hi jasmine 

thanks for the comment 

glad you liked Ishveer romance and ishani telling that Ranveer is a gentleman 

happy that you liked the way ishani said that she never felt pain after making love 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 822

As Ranveer was sipping the coffee Ishani turning to walk were she thinking about changing her dress and then thinking for a while again turning to Ranveer. 

Ishani: Ranveer..

Ranveer(finishing the coffee and keeping the empty cup in the lamp table and seeing Ishani): Haan 

Ishani: Is it necessary now to change my dressings?

Ranveer: haan Ishani by next week I have planned to take you to office. 

Ishani (came and held Ranveer's hands): Ranveer please don't get angry for what I am going to say. 

Ranveer(with a smile putting his hands behind her back and pulled her close to him): Now what ever you tell I will not get angry. 

Ishani(giving a smile): Ranveer I learnt business and I can surely handle the office with a laptop and phone. Is there any need for me to come to office in person?

Ranveer(hearing it): why you don't want to come to office?

Ishani: Ranveer actually speaking you wanted me to learn the business and wanted me to know everything in the business. After you now I know the complete secret of RV broking and its mantra for success. I will surely get expert in the business Ranveer but I don't wish to sit equal to your height in office. I don't want that Ranveer. 

Ranveer: why Ishani?

Ishani: Ranveer let me handle the house and Raagini so well at the same time let me handle my work in business from home itself. I will be getting well versed in handling RV broking in the upcoming days. But I don't know why but I don't want to be in office in big position and all Ranveer. 

Ranveer(getting Ishani and then taking a deep breath); Okay all I wanted was that I want a person to know my business so well next to me.And I wanted you to be independent  and wanted you to be a strong women. As per my wish you learnt the business and I am sure you can handle our office so well. Okay work from home but during official meetings at least..(before he could complete)

Ishani:(with a smile): That time surely I will be present in your ...(paused a while): Nahi our office. 

Ranveer(with a smile): okay...chalo you remember what work I have assigned to you know?

Ishani: haan it will be done before 11 o clock okay. 

Ranveer: mm okay. 

Ishani(with a smile hugged Ranveer and closed her eyes): Thanks for understanding me Ranveer. 

Ranveer(hugging her and closing his eyes): you are welcome Ishani. 

The two love birds were in the dizziness of the hug were Ishani herself never know that with this business she will be standing in front of Ranveer locking her horns with him. Ranveer never know that his teachings to Ishani is going to make him stand in front of Ishani with his male ego. 

Ranveer(coming out of the hug):Tk let me go to office. Any doubts just give me a call. 

Ishani: hmm sure. 

Ranveer giving a smile to Ishani and he started to move out of the room and he started to get in his routine. 

The time started to move were it was exactly 10.30 were Ishani sitting in the study room and was working in her laptop were she was serious in her work were she was now getting well verse in share market. Raagini was sitting in Ishani's lap and was hugging her mother with so much love and was trying to sleep in her mother's shoulders. Ishani holding Raagini well and was doing her work were when it was exactly 11 o clock Ishani finished her work were in the next 1 minute Ishani's phone rang being in the table were Ishani's eyes went to the phone screen were she saw its Ranveer's number with a smile she picked the call. 

Ishani: Haan RV

Ranveer(hearing it):RV?

Ishani:Haan business hours know?

Ranveer: But for you I am always Ranveer only what ever the time is. 

Ishani: But we have to maintain the professional ethics know?

Ranveer: oh okay fine tell me Mrs. Ishani vaghela. 

Ishani had a smile were Ishani would have no idea that there is going to be a point in their life were Ranveer is going to address her with her Ms. Parekh surname and Ranveer too would have no idea that there is going to be a phase in their life were Ishani is going to completely address him as RV. 

Ishani(with the smile): Tell me Mr. RV why you gave me a call?

Ranveer: wo... actually the work you have done today has got me a profit of 15 lakhs in just 2 hours and that is a great work from your side Mrs. Ishani. 

Ishani(with a smile): hmm I worked out the profile already the exact profit is Rs. 15 lakhs 20 thousand. 

Ranveer: hmm that is great. All our employees are so happy that you are jointly administrating them. They are happy that you have addressed all of them in our company's whatsapp group. 

Ishani: hmm I too saw all their welcomes and wishes in whatsapp group. 

Ranveer: hmm that is so nice of you Ishani. 

Ishani: It is all because of you only Mr. RV. 

RV: mmm your hard work too matters. Tk let me get back to my work. 

Ishani: hmm let me also get back to my work. 

They both cut the phone calls in each end. 

Gauri was working in her system were she was now hearing what all employees were speaking among themselves. 

Employee 1: Did you see RV sir has made his wife also to be a part of his business. 

Employee 2: Haan RV sir wife is listening to everyone's problem with patience and she is giving solution to all of us. 

Employee 3: Ya she is speaking very well to everyone. She is handling the business being in home but she is completely into the business her strategies are too good. 

Gauri(with a irked face in thoughts):Kya bakwas hain? How Ranveer got the idea of making Ishani to be part of the business? Now even in business hours Ishani is connected with Ranveer. No even after this I should not be waiting? I should make Ishani to be away from Ranveer then only I can get my Ranveer. For that what should I do? For separating Ranveer from Ishani I should now completely know about Ishani and Ranveer story. If I get to know about their story only I can get was there any flaws from Ranveer and Ishani in their story. Who I can ask for the story of Ranveer and Ishani?

Gauri had a thinking face were she was thinking to whom to ask about Ranveer and Ishani. 

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Ranveer had the hots for Ishani first. She felt good hearing that.

Edited by coderlady - 1 years ago
coderlady thumbnail

Ishani worked out a solution for handling Ragini as well as learning.

coderlady thumbnail

She has made good progress and both are happy. Will she go to office now?

coderlady thumbnail

Working from home will work out well for her for now.