sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ranveer saying that when he was not well he wanted to hug her as soon as he saw her was lovely.ranveer saying that when ishani cleaned his vomit he felt like a worthless husband was touching.ishani saying that she never felt that she sacrificed her dreams as she had him and saying that a woman has the right to choose family or career was nice.ranveer asked a good question.what will ishani say?

Hi jasmine 

thanks for the comment 

glad you liked the way ranveer said that he was feeling like hugging ishani when he saw her and the way he said he felt like worthless husband when Ishani cleaned the vomit 

happy that you liked the way ishani said that she never felt sad that she sacrificed her dream and the way she said women has right to decide whether career or family 

let us see what ishani's answer is going to be

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 820

Next day morning were it was a beautiful Sunday for everyone. Everyone were starting to peacefully enjoy the Sunday. Ranveer was sitting in the bed and was sipping his coffee and was watching Sunny leone song in the TV with a happy smile. He was enjoying the song without to his control were the happiness was visible in his face. Ishani brought Raagini out of the washroom were the cutie pie was so cute after the bath were she was wearing her panty and was looking so beautiful. Raagini kissed Ishani's cheek were she was continuing to kiss Ishani's cheek continuously. 

Ishani(with a smile); Raagini 

Raagini(kissing and then stopping kissing and seeing Ishani); hmm

Ishani: you and your Papa know suddenly both of you will get angry and when love is coming it will overflow like anything. 

Raagini: hmmm (she laughed cutely)

Ishani too smiling to Raagini and saw Ranveer were he was enjoying the TV so well were Ishani seeing Ranveer's face brightness and then saw the TV screen were she was seeing Sunny leone on the screen. 

Ishani(in a bit loud tone):Ranveer...

Ranveer(without taking his eyes from the TV screen); hmm 

Ishani:(seeing Ranveer not seeing her making Raagini stand in the floor); wait here. 

Raagini: Hmm 

Ishani came to the other side of the bed and took the TV remote near Ranveer and then she switched off the TV. 

Ranveer(seeing the TV off with a bit irritated face); kya hain?

Ishani(seeing him with a angry face): Anger is coming for you..

Ranveer(realizing he reacted without to his control bringing a smile); Nahi nahi Ishani wo just song hain...mein..

Ishani: I gave coffee to you and you are sitting happily sipping coffee and watching sunny leone songs

Ranveer(in a bit cute puppy face): wo Ishani my favorite know sunny leone was changing the channel and found sunny song so only. 

Ishani: I called you and without evening turning to me you were enjoying sunny only. 

Ranveer; okay okay Ishani ...wo..mein...(with a cute smile):Sorry..

Ishani: keep your sorry with you itself(turning and seeing Raagini): Raagini come..

Raagini who was rubbing her stomach with her two hands hearing Ishani's voice walked and came to her. Ishani took Raagini in her hands and made her to stand in the bed and she went and took Raagini's dress from the cupboard and came to Raagini and made her to wear the dress. Ishani took Raagini in her hands and seeing her. 

Ishani: Let us go down to have breakfast. 

Raagini; hmmm 

Ishani started to walk out of the room were Ranveer kept the empty cup in the lamp table and he started to walk out of the room were he started to walk behind Ishani. 

Ranveer: Ishani..

Ishani(seeing Raagini); Raagini tell Papa to go and watch TV. 

Ranveer; Ishani what kind of anger is this?

Ishani without answering him got down in the stairs were Ranveer too got down in the stairs. Ishani went to the dinning table and made Raagini to sit in the dinning table were Ranveer too came to the dinning table. 

Ishani(without seeing him): hold Raagini..

Ranveer(sitting in the chair and held Raagini); Haan let me. 

Ishani entered the kitchen and in the next 5 minutes she came out of the kitchen with Raagini's breakfast. Ishani started to feed Raagini her breakfast were cutie pie too was silently having the breakfast. 

Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Ishani sorry..

Ishani(seeing Ranveer);if you see sunny means you will forget the whole world know?

Ranveer: Arrey not like that...

Ishani: Like that only. I am calling you but your eyes didn't move from TV screen. I am only Pagal thinking that my Ranveer's eyes will see me only but Men are men only If they see some other beautiful girl than their wife they will be seeing them only. 

Ranveer: Ishani I enjoyed the song for that why are you getting this much possessive now?

Ishani: (cute funny fight face): Haan only you should have possessiveness on me know? I should not have possessiveness know? Fine you keep feeling for your sunny here after I will keep my possessiveness a side. (in a cute murmuring tone): having no feelings for me. 

Ranveer hearing it had a cute smile were this fight of Ishani was giving happiness to him as he saw her possessiveness for him. 

Ranveer(giving a cute look): you first relax Ishani. I am going to play cricket 

Ishani: haan go go that is the very important thing know go and play cricket. 

Ranveer:Tk..

Telling it Ranveer with a cute smile started to move from there were he went out of the hall were Ishani saw Ranveer's back with a cute possessive face. 

The time was afternoon 2 o clock were Ranveer after playing cricket and coming back and having his lunch came back to room were he saw Ishani sitting in the bed and reading a book were Ranveer came and sat next to her with a smile. Ishani saw Ranveer next to her were she showed a not minding face and she again saw the book. 

Ranveer: Ishani

Ishani didn't respond

Ranveer: Ishani I am calling you

Ishani: kya?

Ranveer; where is Raagini?

Ishani: maa ki saath 

Ranveer: Okay...(in a bit cute tone): Ishu..

Ishani: hmm(without taking her eyes from the book).

Ranveer; sorry

Ishani: don't want..(without taking her eyes from the book)

Ranveer: Ishani more than you sunny cannot impress me or make me feel like a man. 

Ishani(hearing it saw Ranveer with a child face): I really didn't like you seeing Sunny and the way you felt for the song. My voice didn't go to your ears. 

Ranveer: Not like that Ishani haan sunny is my favorite but Ishani is my heart beat. (he took the book from Ishani's hands and he kept the book in the other side of the bed).

Ranveer putting his hands behind Ishani's back and pulled her close to him. 

Ranveer(seeing Ishani close to him): Kya hua?

Ishani(with a childish face); pata nahi I was not able to accept the way you admired sunny leone. 

Ranveer(caressing her cheek with his hands); Many times I wanted to make you feel possessive but today it was not my intention but it is lovely Ishani. I am getting smile seeing your possessiveness for me. 

Ishani: you are enjoying it.

Ranveer: haan 

Ishani: I always think that only I can make Ranveer forget this word and only I can make Ranveer's eyes to get stuck to me. But today...

Ranveer: (he lovingly kissed her forehead and then seeing her); you want to know how I feel for you in my life. 

Ishani with a cute puppy face shook her head as yes were Ranveer with a smile. 

Ranveer: Let me tell you

Ishani saw Ranveer's eyes were Ranveer too saw himself in ishani's eyes. 

To be continued 😉

Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Super updates, dear!!!

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hi dear sakshi 

I am completely busy 

I am not at all active here 

I suddenly found some time to land here and saw ur array of pms

I will read each and every update to the story and will comment ok 

Tc 

Love

Jen 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Now another reason for Ishani to be upset with Ranveer. 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

She was totally jealous and he was happy that she feels so possessive.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Super updates, dear!!!

Hi amritha 

thanks for the comment 

glad you liked update 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CarpediemRose

Hi dear sakshi 

I am completely busy 

I am not at all active here 

I suddenly found some time to land here and saw ur array of pms

I will read each and every update to the story and will comment ok 

Tc 

Love

Jen 

Hi jen 

thanks for the comment 

happy that you found my pms 

yes take your time dear 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Now another reason for Ishani to be upset with Ranveer. 

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment 

yes ishani has got another reason to be upset with Ranveer

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

She was totally jealous and he was happy that she feels so possessive.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes ishani is completely jealous only and he is really happy for her possessiveness 

keep reading 😉