Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
Hello 🤗
He
I'v seen your posts in the forum. Your posts are fun to read. You can call me SK
Hi SK & bye.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
Hello 🤗
He
I'v seen your posts in the forum. Your posts are fun to read. You can call me SK
Hi SK & bye.
Tune muje chudail bulaya? 😭 Isme toh Stree chudail thi na?
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
Hello 🤗
He
I'v seen your posts in the forum. Your posts are fun to read. You can call me SK
SK...SK is also bhai's initials.
I'll dedicate something to you on his behalf 😳

Munna
Had to search gussa movie titles to dedicate something to Munna
Agar meri iss post pe 10 girls ke reaction aa gaye, then I will start posting here.
Has Munna posted in this thread? So I can ask him why he can't be tagged. 🤣
Originally posted by: infinity101
Tune muje chudail bulaya? 😭 Isme toh Stree chudail thi na?
tune aaj kal bhootni ki kahani bahut suna rahe ho na😆
Finally after 10 freakin years she found the love of her life Her entire family is in uk currently for the wedding which can happen any moment...
https://www.idiva.com/amp/entertainment/bollywood/remade-mountain-dew-ad-siddharth-anand-shah-rukh-khan-trolled-king-cgi/18095217
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/features/tu-yaa-main-climbs-netflix-charts-secures-no-1-spot-on-movies-today/ I watched on a lazy...
30