Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Please Saad chor do iis Maheer ko
https://mobile.twitter.com/Sky_sc002/status/1637845367789322241
epi 99.9% cringe thaOriginally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
Kb aaega ep😡
I am understanding the writer's pov of writing saad now .
She wants to convey that saad jese mard also exists in this dunya. 👏👏
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
epi 99.9% cringe tha
I want to bash so I am eager🤣
Saad jese mard exists karta hai tou bhi Humein nahi mil sakta hai 🤢Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
I am understanding the writer's pov of writing saad now .
She wants to convey that saad jese mard also exists in this dunya. 👏👏
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
Saad jese mard exists karta hai tou bhi Humein nahi mil sakta hai 🤢
Milega ya nahi pta nhi but exist zaroor karte hain ⭐️😳
I was in market so I could not watch aaj ka episode on my TV