I am going to watch payer ki sadque lol. I am bored.
that drama is so funny.
Wish Wahaj and yumna does a comedy! They will rock
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I am going to watch payer ki sadque lol. I am bored.
that drama is so funny.
Wish Wahaj and yumna does a comedy! They will rock
Murtasim ke contract jala do.
Woh baap ban gye ga.
Kisi ne forum par bola tha, toh maine desi bola tha..😆
Originally posted by: midniteangel
Ahh the nose.. sera just look at that nose 🤧
Amna was right, the ears do look good.🔥🔥
My fav is the hands n d veins 😍😍
He looks better than any version!! desi Christian Grey 🙈🙈
Desi Christian Grey
Toh desi 50 shades ki zaroorat hai 😆
when the contract is in flames 🔥🔥🔥🔥Originally posted by: shruti46
Murtu ki gulping ka illaaj kab tak ho jayega? 🤣
Desgi one is always better. White people don’t clean them self properly. They don’t even use water!! 😂😂😂