Leads doesn't have any chemistry together .. they look awkward
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Leads doesn't have any chemistry together .. they look awkward
They are husband and wife in real life too.Originally posted by: -HappyBird-
Leads doesn't have any chemistry together .. they look awkward
Originally posted by: -HappyBird-
Leads doesn't have any chemistry together .. they look awkward
Thats because they are husband and wife😆
Hope this one will be enjoyable ! I enjoyed Hum Tum so much ❤️
I think it will be sometime midway into the show that they will be getting married. But with proper wedding festivities.Originally posted by: la_Reine
So we know that they will get married in the show
I hope its not in the last episode
I want them married within the first 10 epis pls
https://www.instagram.com/p/CqANSJBITO9/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Danish's characters' names always start with S 😆Sultan, Shahjahan, Shahzaib aur Shamsher ke baad ab pesh hai Sarim! 😳
https://www.instagram.com/p/CpucNsbj0tF/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
https://www.instagram.com/p/CpnkI-vDnEt/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Absolutely loving Ayeza in this red lehenga. So pretty! 