Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Geo pyaar mein pagal ho chuka hai

Murtu keliye daniya aur pudina waise hai jaise meerab aur haya in red dress. It's hard to differentiate 🤣🤣
Geo has gone crazy WTH is this caption
Dabang shut up call🤣
Aise hi toh kar rahe hai dhaniya ko chod kar pudina ki Ankh mein dekh rahe hi.😆
See, the promo of other Geo shows. They spend too much money on their shows to make grand.
The house and khet are always the same though. 😆😆
I hate hate that the maroon dress is now tainted.
I loved SH review. Hassan actually loves show and makes great points- Amna acts elitist but is giggling over the romance. How is TH trashy and MPHT or MH not trashy? How are they different. Except that TB is entertaining
Originally posted by: A6XO35HXABRCERZR
hi peeps, what's happening in the world of Tere Bin lately? the threads move too fast I can't keep up..
Nothing new. Discussing about the same promo and SH review.
Congrats on 25th thread. After a long I am seeing pak forum so active and thanks for the tag sera
from Haya to Behaya to BAE-HAYA ..what a transition for that character