Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
This β¬οΈ and another oneβ¬οΈ
Between did you notice the BGM when Sai walked after Dr Headache healed her leg. It was Piano melody so soft and soothing. I liked it
Originally posted by: TJ_spinelli
Between did you notice the BGM when Sai walked after Dr Headache healed her leg. It was Piano melody so soft and soothing. I liked it
I haven't actually watched it.. checking now.
Do check it's nice
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp9EYbgIG6O/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Watch it here. In 3rd slide you will get that bgm piano and flute
I loved how easily Satya said "aapki mumma"
No judgement, no shock...
Hope Amba bai is also like her son. Chilled out at the same time chavannis ki vaat laga de