BB ka masti club #9- Page 30

Created

Last reply

Replies

450

Views

18.8k

Users

14

Likes

350

Frequent Posters

WWC2UBX424YJAUZZ thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: LM66JBZZCE3OXZEC


mein to itnaaaa khaaana lekar aayaa ho aaaj. 🤣🤣. feeling rather proud of myself.

how’s your weekend going.



kya kya laye 🤪 i went to a bday lunch buffet. the food was good but didn't get to bring anything home 😂 just got back homeee

WY4WKBNES5KBTQBW thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Cobra. While watching the show

ek dialogue.

You are my flag. My nation. Rest is swamp. Sounds good. Perhaps OTT but ok. . Now translate.

aap mera jhandaaa ho. Mera desh aur baakee sab kichad. 🤣🤣🤣. Imagine a guy saying that to a gal in ITV 🤣🤣🤣



WY4WKBNES5KBTQBW thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: 247J3YAEP5PY2PH4


kya kya laye 🤪 i went to a bday lunch buffet. the food was good but didn't get to bring anything home 😂 just got back homeee


dosas. Pooree sabzi. bhel items. Gujju dinners. Bombay style grilled sandwich. And then some more items. 🤣🤣🤣



I had evening tea and going to have one more snack I think.

There is only Indian place I like here. By the time I finish my run. It’s closed. I might do brunch there tomorrow but they aren’t buffet type which is ok. . Tho I have so much food at home now.

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 3 years ago
WY4WKBNES5KBTQBW thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: A4O5M7ZPWSTPX63G


kya kya laye 🤪 i went to a bday lunch buffet. the food was good but didn't get to bring anything home 😂 just got back homeee


check out what I just made. :). 🕺🕺🕺


Image

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 3 years ago
WWC2UBX424YJAUZZ thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ZU4RJWE6XPZG73UJ


check out what I just made. :). 🕺🕺🕺


Image


arey wah 😎 hope it was good!

WWC2UBX424YJAUZZ thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: WTDBELEZ347AAWV6


dosas. Pooree sabzi. bhel items. Gujju dinners. Bombay style grilled sandwich. And then some more items. 🤣🤣🤣



I had evening tea and going to have one more snack I think.

There is only Indian place I like here. By the time I finish my run. It’s closed. I might do brunch there tomorrow but they aren’t buffet type which is ok. . Tho I have so much food at home now.


treat yourself to brunch from there tomorrow weekend pe to banta hai

SoIWasSaying thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: P6RDWTJO5CBRMQ5R


kapro ko kya hogaya 😆 yeah, i like doing things at my own pace. aram se utho and aram se jao. but i got through it and now i'm back homeee

well, when your size shifts from xs to m and now u like L and xL for comfort, anything you previously owned looks suffocating!!! 😭😭😭😭
Edited by MSgayatri - 3 years ago
shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

well, when your size shifts from xs to m and now u like L and xL for comfort, anything you previously owned looks suffocating!!! 😭😭😭😭

This is so true! 🥺 now I like wearing oversized dresses . . I feel suffocated when I wear my right size dress. 🤣

SoIWasSaying thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: shiiny

This is so true! 🥺 now I like wearing oversized dresses . . I feel suffocated when I wear my right size dress. 🤣

good morning chamki!!!!

Kaise hai???

Kaha busy ho gayi?? Paki show mein?? Ya naya kuch aur?!

WWC2UBX424YJAUZZ thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

well, when your size shifts from xs to m and now u like L and xL for comfort, anything you previously owned looks suffocating!!! 😭😭😭😭


that's true. once you start wearing loose clothes, it's hard to go back

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".