Gosh, I remember khori in og doesn't know how to couple dance but look at sahiba☺️
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp6oJlGqqrj/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Gosh, I remember khori in og doesn't know how to couple dance but look at sahiba☺️
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp6oJlGqqrj/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Wow nice BTS
Seems like Sahiba is nailing the dance, angad looks surprised ...
The costume department messed up I hope at least choreographers do justice
yes yehi difference h sahiba koi khori ki tarah peechey nahi hati balki aankhon mein aankhein daalkar jawab de rahi h👏 dance kar rahi h sath mein wow best h sahiba peechey haton ya drane waalon mein se nahi h 👏...Gosh, I remember khori in og doesn't know how to couple dance but look at sahiba☺️
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp6oJlGqqrj/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Dance to bohot mast h or angad k to hosh udd gaye hogey ki sahiba Iskp barabar ka jwab de rahi h😆
Bet the song is "Aa Dekhein Zara Kisme Kitna Hai Dum" 😆
Look at them glaring each other lol.
Again, such a slow pace, they recycled yesterday's precap today. Saw on IG.
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel
Bet the song is "Aa Dekhein Zara Kisme Kitna Hai Dum" 😆
Look at them glaring each other lol.
Again, such a slow pace, they recycled yesterday's precap today. Saw on IG.
Seeing there pace I feel like banging my head
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel
Bet the song is "Aa Dekhein Zara Kisme Kitna Hai Dum" 😆
Look at them glaring each other lol.
Again, such a slow pace, they recycled yesterday's precap today. Saw on IG.
Nope the song is not that. Usmei he won't grab her through waist, btw did you was the reel them coming together as pretending like shy couple🤣
Which is why I ain't watching...last episode I watched was before the slap Jasleen got.
They took one week for that whole morning.
It's tooooo slow.
Nope the song is not that. Usmei he won't grab her through waist, btw did you was the reel them coming together as pretending like shy couple🤣
I didn't see the reel...who posted it? Himanshi?
Go to twitter type blackwitch_02 and there is a video ....No himanshi didn't