mein ne mug ki shopping kari 🙈🙈🙈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
mein ne mug ki shopping kari 🙈🙈🙈
Originally posted by: 2Q6FM7RD3SKMXTIQ
Bholi Punjaban. Whoheee to bola Mainey. Mere been party kar dee. 😏
Mujhe kya pata tha ki aap kam kar rahe ho 😡
busy log bulane pe bhi nahi aye aur lad rahe hain
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
mein ne mug ki shopping kari 🙈🙈🙈
Phir se 😆
Mujhe kya pata tha ki aap kam kar rahe ho 😡
busy log bulane pe bhi nahi aye aur lad rahe hain
iadhar hain na hum 🥃🥃🥃
Originally posted by: GQCPZ4IXK3SLE46I
Drawpateeeeeee. Jald se jald shadow and bone dekho. I am already on my way :).
the barrell doesn’t belong to the kings. It belongs to the b@stards. 🕺🕺🕺
Yo Bro. I'm on episode two now. Pata nahi if I'll finish the second episode before hitting the bed but the new season hasn't disappointed me yet.
Kaz has my heart! And Wylan ki officially entry ho gayi along with Nina. Ab bas ek crow bacha hai
Originally posted by: CobraKai1972
Yo Bro. I'm on episode two now. Pata nahi if I'll finish the second episode before hitting the bed but the new season hasn't disappointed me yet.
Kaz has my heart! And Wylan ki officially entry ho gayi along with Nina. Ab bas ek crow bacha hai
I finished 2. Then feel asleep somewhere. I will finish rest later this evening. Or tomorrow. Disappointing to not even close. Ekdum badhiya challllaaaa ab tak. I honestly love how they have intertwined two different books.
I dnt know konsa wala mein ne bataya... But yes.... Four mugs today 🙈🙈🙈
Next week ek exhibition hai.... Wala ghumke dekhungi.... Hopefully window shopping se i will stop 🤞🤞
aap pahle tay kar lo kaun sa reaction dena hai 😳
din bhar main yaha thi sab gayab the 🥱
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
I dnt know konsa wala mein ne bataya... But yes.... Four mugs today 🙈🙈🙈
Next week ek exhibition hai.... Wala ghumke dekhungi.... Hopefully window shopping se i will stop 🤞🤞
Apne kuchh mugs ki pic share ki thi
aap pahle tay kar lo kaun sa reaction dena hai 😳
din bhar main yaha thi sab gayab the 🥱

Aapkaa din mein hun sohtey hain. 🤣🤣. Reaction hasney kaaa thaa. But aapkaa tamaatar par tamaatar daaala Mainey. 😆