

❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏


❤️
Oh, it's like that 😳 Abhi batati hu mai soch ke 😳
bas aaj ke liye itna hi. surrounded by dozen+ cousins 😆
Thor's entry in Wakanda !!🔥
Oh my god YES. This scene! And (men stop reading please. This is just a safe space for me and the girls to read. Okay did you stop reading? I'm serious stop. 😡)
The scene from A Gentleman when he tried to get Jac and him out of cuffs or something and he has to use his (MEN DID YOU STOP READING, I was serious earlier) mouth to get a part from her necklace that she has on and for some reason he has to give her the pin in HER MOUTH.

Okay this topic was about mushy romantic scenes but WHATEVER 🤔
Originally posted by: hasini009
bas aaj ke liye itna hi. surrounded by dozen+ cousins 😆
Ask them for their input and type their answers here and post 😆
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
These guys 😳
I'm still trying to recall 😆 but I mostly watch spy thriller genre and turn on usually are the twists which we didn't see coming.
Nah I can’t stand romantic or mushy scenes. Only fan fictions turn me on now 😆 Or may the romantic SRK scenes from the 90s.
Finally we're here on IF discussing p*rn damn 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZbud6sCC-I/?igsh=b25nbWZuazJ3bTBo
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdrJ56szF-5/?stkn=MXVwYjhlOHoydGJwdQ==
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dci6kcRKBz_/?igsi=MXJjMnhic3g5anNydw==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdHG-Y4s8eI/?stkn=MXdtOHdiajMyanNzcw==
2