Dostana is much better, although it was homophobic and stuff but atleast devar and lusty bhabhi illegal shaadi aur illegal criminal activities aur roz ka chikhna chillaana aur bigamy crap toh nahi hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Dostana is much better, although it was homophobic and stuff but atleast devar and lusty bhabhi illegal shaadi aur illegal criminal activities aur roz ka chikhna chillaana aur bigamy crap toh nahi hai
Virat, for the sake of the operation, did not take off the shirt. Do you think he will wear the yellow swimmers?
And i wish and i am waiting our desi girl rock this silver saree
Yellow shorts only suit John Abraham☺️😉
I want to see Patralekha in a bikini
I want to see Patralekha in a bikini
Why do you like to torture us?You enjoy torturing us, right?😡
We have her facial expressions and her gait,her scream.Isn't this enough?
I want to see Patralekha in a bikini
Abey! 🤪
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I imagined it as I read 😆😆😆
This is epic 😂😂😂😂😂 I am waiting for the day to see Virat like this. 😂😂😂😂😂😂