Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_HealeR_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

Betting my 3615 posts that ,,,, meerab will again faint in upcoming episode , during the confrontation  

Pregnancy track 2 🤣

Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dilsha

this is the punishment for taking behaya with u. But murtasim didn’t want meerab running after bakhri again that’s y he didn’t take her. Itni mushkil se bakhri ko chod kar murtu ke peeche aaya hai he can’t take the risk. Waise meerab’s bakhri obsession led to so much probs 

Correction bakhri ke bache 🤣

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Neha_S

I don’t know what happened ladies? The week before I was praising Murtu to the skies, and honestly obsessed with Meerasim. But this week , it made me realize two things- 

How caged and suffocated Meerab feels in that mansion. She is very alone- she has no one to talk to you. Murtu can only romance not discuss. This woman wanted to be a lawyer, was a spunky fun loving girl who wanted to be something but they reduced her to a role she didn’t want with a man she didn’t want and a life she hates. And they all want her to accept it. Now that Meerab is starting to fall for Murtu you realize how different her life vs what she wanted. And it makes me sad. Because she, like many women, are just expected to accept the life given to them. I was asking Meerab to accept Murtu cuz he loved her so much. But the point is that her life,the life she loved was snatched away from it. And no amount of love or romance can change that. 

Now post the last episode and promo- I feel heartbroken for meerab and my rose tinted flares for Murtu is gone. Why is this guy so stupid? How is he allowing Haya to berate his wife, constantly discuss his marriage with her? 
Wear her clothes, mistake her for his wife, make gooey eyes at her and then blow into her eyes- classic seduction and Murtu wanted to be seduced. He’s lost all respect in my eyes. 

Look I get it Murtu you are a weak man with blue balls- go marry Haya,  sleep with her. And no matter how many times you say it- I know Murtu will be ready to marry haya when the time comes. 

Let Meerab go!! She doesn’t deserve this golden cage and you don’t deserve her.

@bold - true ....they just threw their best character from the cliff ... No matter , anything he does - his character can't be saved now 

He should divorce Meerab ... And marry haya . Coz , haya is that witch - who wouldn't let him marry another ... So he better marry haya ....

aaliyasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He will be ready to marry haya... And meerub bichari unke bachhe ko sambhalte ghumegi.... Uske dreams bhi gaya , pyaar bhi gyaa, or ghar to vese hi kabhi apna tha hi nhi 

_HealeR_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: BornHyper

Hi Guys,

This show brought me back to IF after more than 2-3 years! Not sure if I can cope up with the speed of the thread… but just wanted to inform that I had read somewhere that show has 31 episodes..

Happy viewing! 

I cant cope up with this bashing speed anymore 😆 I left after reading 3/4 pages and booom they reach to like 100 more 😒 I feel old now ! I amhere also after years 🤗

midniteangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (March 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 8
_HealeR_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: midniteangel

Does this mean we get the khet scene from ost next week??

That was kidnap episode dress in ost.Idkbif its for real episode !

Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: midniteangel

Does this mean we get the khet scene from ost next week??

Yeah i think that was just part of the ost.. 

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshinem

Eye scene mein murtu ne GULP KIYA??? Really??? Murtuu thu tho gaya😡

Dirty minded people🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ woh dara hua tha😂

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gundamwing

The track cannot end the same way here. Because Jodha herself thought she was pregnant, but here Meerab knows she is not. 

I mean to say acha end hi hoga🤪