Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Moonks

she has said many times that as a wife it’s my right. And no I am not bashing Meerub. I believe in giving someone the benefit of doubt, and I believe all their actions are unintentional, it’s not like they want the 3rd person to enter in their marriage, it’s only this that they don’t realise the damage they are doing. I will understand Meerub’s pov too if she again goes to meet Rohail or take his impotency advice seriously. Both of their actions are totally driven by emotions and that’s what is going to set the pace of the story, if they don’t do these things and simply accept the fact then the story will end.

And I will again say this we are seeing the whole story but the characters in story have restricted views only, and when your views are restricted you tend to take illogical actions.

When has she ever said she’s his wife. She always corrects him when he calls her that- only in the episode 23 does she say biwi and he teases her about it. And she immediately tries to play it cool 

Gundamwing thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sidnilove

Whenever a misunderstanding needs to be built Meerab's phone is the victim πŸ˜† When Murtu was in the hospital and now when Murtu is in Gaon 

this couple after marriage have never talked on the phone. the bday phone call traumatized khan man so much that he can't just get himself to call his wife, mrs. khan ignores calls. They are not fit to have babies, they should try raising a dog first 

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha_S

When has she ever said she’s his wife. She always corrects him when he calls her that- only in the episode 23 does she say biwi and he teases her about it. And she immediately tries to play it cool 

If I'm not wrong The morning after their marriage. She said biwi hun .

When murtasim refused to give her answer about his whereabouts ..where he was the whole night. 

Tab usne yeh kaha tha ...if I'm not wrong 

Oh she also added nikah name par sign kiya hein sabke samne

Then murtu said aur woh paper jo tumne akele mei sign karwa kiye

Edited by mahiaana - 1 years ago
Gundamwing thumbnail

Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-

Hahahahaha

She is so surely relying on Murtasim to clear this mess.

Damn it I cannot wait for Wednesday

Man will have his feet snatched from under the ground

I want to see what he comes up with πŸ˜†

That is only if this remains to be funny 

NOT IF HE SAYS WHO IS THE BABY PAPA

the rant session today will be nothing compared to what will happen then 

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gundamwing

this couple after marriage have never talked on the phone. the bday phone call traumatized khan man so much that he can't just get himself to call his wife, mrs. khan ignores calls. They are not fit to have babies, they should try raising a dog first 

Kutta bhi khud khushi kar lega inke harkato se πŸ™ƒ

midniteangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (March 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-

Her husband, the richie rich Khan boy has a phone that does not work in village, only when it comes to talking to his wife. While Haya is dialing numbers so easily. 

Also the husband would have atleast gone back to the room to collect wallet and essentials, should've woken up sleeping beauty wife and told her babe, there is some trouble back where you ran after baby goats, I'll be back soon. I am taking that witch with me, if you don't mind? πŸ€ͺ

This is what a normal husband would do.. But unfortunately this is the great Murtasim Khan n he will not do any such things except feeling sorry for Haya at the cost of his wife's happiness.

-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gundamwing

That is only if this remains to be funny 

NOT IF HE SAYS WHO IS THE BABY PAPA

the rant session today will be nothing compared to what will happen then 

There you break my happy streak. Do pal ki khushi phir dukh hi dukh πŸ₯Ί

Gundamwing thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidnilove

Will Haya give up on winning Murtasim when she comes to know of Meerab's pregnancy?

Or will it not matter to her?

wont matter 

Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

DC9ADABF-CD15-4CB2-A656-365DB44CBBF9.jpeg2CDC4184-4F89-4FA3-A1CE-3FE3DB028436.jpegD613D806-1687-46E7-8409-121102BDAFAD.jpeg