Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Kumuda-123

Meerab is actually a spoiled princess who had pampered life. 

First she doesn't even know whether she wants this marriage to work or not. She was growing up to murtasim then boom rohail entered, she immediately went back to her old shell by reminding about her past. 

She is in a position where she doesn't know what to do as she herself admitted. 

Had she wanted freedom she would have accepted rohail proposal or went back to her parents, had she wanted murtasim she would have accepted him by admitting her feelings. 

But she can't leave him , at the same time can't compromise on her freedom too.

She is not admitting her feelings not just to murtasim but herself too. 

She is totally in confused state, at such state, she met a friend, thought he would accept her rejection normally, unintentionally blurted out about contract due to fake pregnancy problem. 

Ever since she married murtasim, she is not stable in her decision. 

She is stuck between murtasim gestures and her freedom. 

I am expecting growth from her atleast after love confession. 

But she is never shown to be a spoiled brat. Pampered yes but not a spoiled brat. They cover her foot in the mouth syndrome and shoot before asking questions behaviour as strong and independent. There is a difference in all this. Her badtameezi are portrayed as her tashan. Everywhere yumna and the makers are going around saying how different meerab is and how strong and independent she is when in reality she simply comes off as a spoiled brat that cannot make a single decision about her life in 24 episodes. The only decision she made is to get married for revenge and we never saw any revenge 😂. Being annoying isn't taking revenge. 

They have been married for like more than 10 episodes and she is still where she was when they got married. Meerab should have atleast taken a decision to work on this marriage after the accident even if she is in denial of her feelings for murtu. The accident also happened 2-3 weeks ago and she still don't know where she stands in this marriage

Does she want this marriage to work or not? I am not talking about her love for murtu but her take on this marriage itself. 

If she is so unhappy with the marriage to the level she is vending it out everything to her male friend why did she decide to give this marriage another chance? 

She has been in this confused state without any progress for weeks now. That's frustrating to watch and bad writing from the makers. 

-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gundamwing

I meant when they had lunch together. 

I guess 3 dead bodies everyone forgets Meerab. Her husband can't bothered to bid her goodbye, like how hard it is to whip upstairs or downstairs or where hell is this magic room maybe in space, sorry babe i got to jet now crisis in village

Her husband, the richie rich Khan boy has a phone that does not work in village, only when it comes to talking to his wife. While Haya is dialing numbers so easily. 

Also the husband would have atleast gone back to the room to collect wallet and essentials, should've woken up sleeping beauty wife and told her babe, there is some trouble back where you ran after baby goats, I'll be back soon. I am taking that witch with me, if you don't mind? 🤪

Edited by -INAAYAT- - 1 years ago
Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Murtasim atleast accepted that his ego destroyed Nyla's life 😭

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gundamwing

I want to pause and say what a reasonable respectful healthy bunch we are AND FUNNY. We are not fandom, I hate the negative context associated with loonies who are obsessed and support toxicity. 

Meerab are Murtasim are both criticized, maybe not always equally but we are doing our best to bring balance to the force, this isn't about man versus woman. This is about what is right and wrong, no one is picking sides we are team couple. 

We are TBA

A bad episode it is Ter Bin Analyzers

A good episode it is Tere Bin Admirers 

As i said yesterday. This forum TB fd is the beeeeeest ❤️‍🔥 

Yaar ab to hum sab ko ek dusre ke jokes, analysis, baton ki bhi adaat par ja rahi hein. Meri to din puri nahi lagti yeha aye bina. 

Plus can we all please spare some moments and appreciate these two MOST INTELLIGENT BEAUTIFUL and GENIUS people Neha and madhu for how they are serving us goooooold with their words (stories) Hands down two most genius author in TB fd ❤️ obviously all the other author are doing great and good too. As a person who loves to read a lot, I'm loving every bit of the serving all of these FF authors providing us ❤️ but neha and madhu with their word selection, the continuity in story and all. 👏👏👏👏 koyi comparison hi na hein ❤️

Thank you girls 💟💟💟💟 sending lots of love and dua 💟

And prayers and love for the other writers too ❤️ for keeping us all sane and happy with your stories otherwise actual drama writer ne to sattyanash hi kar diya jindegi ka with this Haya’s character 🙃🥹 

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winterberry

But serious note where is Dayi amma or mid-wife ? All these elite feudal  usually call them immediately na for confirmation! 

Not just elite feudal family. Any family with a little common sense will go to the hospital and do a checkup to confirm if the girl is okay or is really pregnant. But here maa begum is busy in announcing it to the world 😆

Rich families will have the doctor come to their houses and do a basic check up. Here nothing. 

midniteangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (March 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sidnilove

Why does the truth about their marriage have to come out? She can take a home test and say that she isn't pregnant. I don't know why Meerab is so nervous. She doesn't have to wait for Murtasim to fix this.

I think she is overthinking here.. she might think that MB will question why she is not preg by now n she wouldn't have a proper ans for that..

That's y she might want to talk to Murtasim b4 saying anything.

The meerub before would have straightaway told to the face that she is not preg. But now she has unknowingly started to consider her husband's point view as well in things.

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Whenever a misunderstanding needs to be built Meerab's phone is the victim 😆 When Murtu was in the hospital and now when Murtu is in Gaon 

Edited by sidnilove - 1 years ago
Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

For the first time In halal romance vallo ki batoa mea I find sense

midniteangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (March 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Winterberry

But serious note where is Dayi amma or mid-wife ? All these elite feudal  usually call them immediately na for confirmation! 

Writer forgot them. Director cut them due to budget constraints 😂