what we all want Ash the journey 🤗 i am sure I am speaking for everyone when I say I want to see Abhiras journey didn’t understand the last three parts ps seedha hi bataa dia ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
what we all want Ash the journey 🤗 i am sure I am speaking for everyone when I say I want to see Abhiras journey didn’t understand the last three parts ps seedha hi bataa dia ?
She has a source. She is the hint lady.
As in English translation?
"I too want the same thing that you want, mom. For Arohi and I to get together and move on".
" There's no reason to rush the engagement now, as Akshara has gone back".
Instead of giving hints she’s directly giving spoilers via words in a tweet. She means that!
Originally posted by: Hopefaith
what we all want Ash the journey 🤗 i am sure I am speaking for everyone when I say I want to see Abhiras journey didn’t understand the last three parts ps seedha hi bataa dia ?
Yeah. Remember the strange looks she was giving the nurses when they were gushing over Abhimanyu?
So he knows his mom was doing all this because she wanted to one up Akshara.
👏
Originally posted by: Kacchakela21
As in English translation?
"I too want the same thing that you want, mom. For Arohi and I to get together and move on".
" There's no reason to rush the engagement now, as Akshara has gone back".
What is wrong with akshu y is she behaving like a despo for nav..😵she is looking like a clown in her fake world..kahi nav ko pane ke chakkar mai consummate na karle AA ke sath..
Originally posted by: Hopefaith
how cheekily they added the scene Sejal they have done this on purpose because otherwise the precap made no sense and what postponing she talked about by 2 days
they just want to make this the longest running show! It doesn’t matter if it makes sense or not lol
Originally posted by: Hopefaith
thank god for small mercies
I was just about to order dactary ke kitab from the Birla school of medicine and ask my husband to be my tutor
loll don’t torture your hubby! Loll!
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
2