Dono same nahi hai😱😱 Now this is called Bewafai😭😭😭Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Kusum is confusing Sameen with Mariyam aur tmne 10 epsiode nahi dekhen?? 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Dono same nahi hai😱😱 Now this is called Bewafai😭😭😭Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Kusum is confusing Sameen with Mariyam aur tmne 10 epsiode nahi dekhen?? 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Kusum is confusing Sameen with Mariyam aur tmne 10 epsiode nahi dekhen?? 🤣🤣
Pregnancy drame ke baad toh I disappeared from the threads too. Khurram miya ko itni gaaliyan padte nahi dekh sakti thi main 🤣
https://twitter.com/arizme_/status/1636422535616282625?s=46&t=vWydrv1kM9_fbNX9eLsWcw
I dont know, but in not feeling the smile.. i dont think they made it up to each other 🤷♀️ or am i just thinking too much..
Just another beizzati of Murtu. 🤣🤣
Murtu paida hi lagta hai beizzati karwane ke liye hua hai 🤣
Dono same nahi hai😱😱 Now this is called Bewafai😭😭😭
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tu pagal hai kya?? OMG.....I Can't 🤣🤣
Dono same nahi hai😱😱 Now this is called Bewafai😭😭😭
I raise you my rohail to your haya

my heartbeat stopped at Murtu’s expression and you are thinking about if they have made up or not😭https://twitter.com/arizme_/status/1636422535616282625?s=46&t=vWydrv1kM9_fbNX9eLsWcw
I dont know, but in not feeling the smile.. i dont think they made it up to each other 🤷♀️ or am i just thinking too much..
hahhahah i think EVERYONE is thinking the same!!! No logic at all!!!
more beizzati coming his way, yeh toh bas shuruwat h 🤣
Waise dono ka role hi kya tha? Same se hi lagti thi 🤣