watched?? I loved that show🤪 JA and MB was my fav show that year😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
watched?? I loved that show🤪 JA and MB was my fav show that year😳
Must say meerab was stupid for telling rohail everything?
Btw I feel like that MU will be clear as all are in the khan mansion murtasim was smiling.
Jhooti...tu live update de rahi thi abhi baith kar🤣
moonks + sera = Mora
madhuilove + sera = Mara
Aise pakadke kaun phook marta hai
I can't unsee that pic now
Murtu is writer's laadla..ye kya kar raha hai 🥺
I thought you are talking about Jodha Akbar
😆😆
BAKTHU ab bhi zinda hain 😡
Jo bhi keh lo.......aaj k episode k baad bhi hum log naye thread k page number 87 pe hain...🤣
this whole thread will go in bashing Murtasim & Meerub 😆 both husband wife are awal darje ke gadhe 🤣