I think in next Wednesday epi, this rohail n all MU will be cleared n from Thursday again cute meerasim epis
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think in next Wednesday epi, this rohail n all MU will be cleared n from Thursday again cute meerasim epis
And meerab's interaction with ruhail is very much disheartening...
I mean we know murtasim took haya but she doesn't right...
The way she was ingeracting about murtasim with ruhsil..
I mean at the end how can she forgets that he almost dies while saving her....
And also.she was very sad that she is married,its like she was crying on her futti kismat that wouldn't she be married than she would have definetely accepted ruhail proposal..
So Ruhail.was not wrong maybe meerab didn't relaized but also.liked him...
man karta hai , dhakel doon tujhe in daldal😡
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
this poster too looks ugly 😡😡😡😡
Story got much more uglier sis 🥲🥹
I don't expect them to have only good times but why can't we expect the leads to remain sensible?😭Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-
You cannot expect all fluff and good every episode. I am okay, I know what I got into.
We have seen other countries shows where leads don't lose their integrity, so the expectation is not entirely out of the world.
Yeh Behaya kyun gayi thi waise, Murtu ne call bhi khud kar li, Behaya ka balance khatam ho gaya tha kya🤣
Safe driving kar raha tha murtu, toh phone nahi kiya tha 🤣
Bina seat belt ki drive karna safe hain 🙃
Guts hain unmain!so here is how I feel
Tujhko sudharoon, jooti main utaaroon
Sar pe de maroon tere dhayein-dhayein
Even the moustache looks weird 🤣
Tum log pata nahi kaahe ro rahe, kya promo hai😳 Meeru thinks Murtu loves BeHaya and Murtu is going to be someone’s daddy🤪Originally posted by: Madhuilove
this poster too looks ugly 😡😡😡😡