I am going to stay CLEAR from this discussion. Team Ghum wants the audience to fight over it and I am not going to fall prey to these tactics 🤪
Waise bhi I am #TeamPopcorn 😆
Even #TeamPopcorn has emotions😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I am going to stay CLEAR from this discussion. Team Ghum wants the audience to fight over it and I am not going to fall prey to these tactics 🤪
Waise bhi I am #TeamPopcorn 😆
Even #TeamPopcorn has emotions😉
#TeamPopcorn thinks logically. 😉
I’ve updated the post on page one with a disclaimer. I don’t intend to start arguments or fights lol 🤣 “Not triggering anyone for discussions” —- after all #TeamPopcorn thinks logically🤗
Direct Savi ko bana do mukhiya. Jo Sai nahi kar paayi woh Savi kar degi
Nahi yar it will be a parallel to KJ dying and handing over Sai to Virat .. bhavani dying and handing over Chavan family to Sai
Ek baat merko 2 din se khatak rahi hai. Chavan Niwas has a huge bookshelf... Idhar kaun padhta hai itna?🤪 but I am so glad to see bookshelf. Sabko self help books dedo bhai

Did Pakhi bribed those ladies to enter Chavan Niwas and create drama? Can anyone confirm?
Ha she did .. she gave the mandli 4 lakhs
Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31
Did Pakhi bribed those ladies to enter Chavan Niwas and create drama? Can anyone confirm?
Yep. She did. She gave Mohit money to do that. Althought Mohit is clueless about ut
Originally posted by: VIOQY7EB66RFQ224
Ha she did .. she gave the mandli 4 lakhs
Where did she get that money from? Omi uncle’s secret stash of cash?
From the article:
In the forthcoming episodes, the women social workers end up at Chavan niwas and shame Bhavani for getting Virat’s first wife back in the house without thinking about the feelings of his current wife.
Comedy:
Even these people are interested in didi’s pain and suffering lol 🤣