Yes I think...It was highly appreciated...good acting...story was also very good...so may be it was the plan or they later decided it...that I don't know..But it was also praised by the critics/reviewers.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Yes I think...It was highly appreciated...good acting...story was also very good...so may be it was the plan or they later decided it...that I don't know..But it was also praised by the critics/reviewers.
Atipriye, I just saw that you have become a goldie
Congratulations Rohu🥳
I requested my friend who is in touch with Vijay and she agreed to request him on our behalf
Oh wow ❤️ Bas agree kar dea
He also says somethinh like chup karo varna kha jaunga tumhe😆
I requested my friend who is in touch with Vijay and she agreed to request him on our behalf
Yaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 🥳🥳🥳
Thanks kusum 🤗🤗
Lubbbb uuuuu loaaadsssssss 😳❤️

Bangali bazi ka raam naam satya ho jayega fir😆
🤞
He is getting all the love as Saad.I saw a interview of wahaj and he said that I am critical of my work and roles I take and I seriously wants to what he was thinking when he signed this show🤷♀️
Atleast usse Audience ki sympathy mil ri..🤣and showing a non toxic male is not very common in pk.
So i can give him some slack for atleast choosing a positive character like Saad.
me too , i liked their chemistry a lot . Though male lead could have acted better . But his chemistry with yumna was hottt🤪