Originally posted by: sidnilove
Congratulations everyone ❤️🥳
And thanks for letting me post at least once in each thread 😆
Badi meherbani 😆
Yogdaan Dijiye apna yahan😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: sidnilove
Congratulations everyone ❤️🥳
And thanks for letting me post at least once in each thread 😆
Badi meherbani 😆
Yogdaan Dijiye apna yahan😆
Wow good morning from the western side of the world and congrats on the new thread! I never would have imagined a ptv serial generating so much interest! Glad to be a part of this ❤️😍
Question: what is the difference between ghairat and Izzat. I always thought they were the same ( honor, respect) but is there more of a nuance I’m missing?
Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30
Just out of curiosity….Hania and Farhad were such big hits as a pair after MH then how come no production house repeated them and cashed on their popularity?
Many are trying to but they have been offered various commercials and shoots together many are cashing out of their hit pair.😳
I watched that show but stopped immediately after adi and Malini's wedding🤢Originally posted by: midniteangel
https://www.instagram.com/p/CpoezwdvVf5/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Out of context.. any imilie fans??
Congratulations ..... Everyone ..... I am hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙
izzat is honour and ghairat I guess is used for characterOriginally posted by: WanderingWonder
Wow good morning from the western side of the world and congrats on the new thread! I never would have imagined a ptv serial generating so much interest! Glad to be a part of this ❤️😍
Question: what is the difference between ghairat and Izzat. I always thought they were the same ( honor, respect) but is there more of a nuance I’m missing?
Madhuuuuu🤗 I missed youuuuuuu😭Originally posted by: Madhuilove
Congratulations ..... Everyone ..... I am hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙
Originally posted by: midniteangel
https://www.instagram.com/p/CpoezwdvVf5/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Out of context.. any imilie fans??
What is this ? Why is the girls name Cheeni and Guys Artu??🤔🤔
oh babe ,,, loveeeeee you 💓💓💓💓💓💓😘Madhuuuuu🤗 I missed youuuuuuu😭