Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Naaa not excited .. he’s too chocolatey .,,,
His eyes and acting
Too good for Ghum standards😎
Yay... a Doctor
Afterglow fans.... Sumit ban gaya iska to 😉?????
Naaa not excited .. he’s too chocolatey .,,,
not really I have seen him doing out and out negative role in his last show...He played a lawyer in some other show...
#SaiThya/ #SathSai
He is very cute. 😘 Jai Soni types. Congratulations to Ghum for 1000 episodes in this generation 😆
Naaa not excited .. he’s too chocolatey .,,,
Wo to look pe depend karega.
I found him very chocolaty too in clips I saw, but I think if they give him bearded look- he will look good n voice to bahot sahi hae!
Toh pehle Bol do. Fir mei band kar dega dekhna. 😆
I was just about to post this YAAAYAAAY