Originally posted by: SoniRita
Waah 2 bday threads for Hinna so far๐ฅณ Hinna is so famous and loved๐ Happy bday Hinna๐ฅณ
That she is, where is other b'day thread?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Waah 2 bday threads for Hinna so far๐ฅณ Hinna is so famous and loved๐ Happy bday Hinna๐ฅณ
That she is, where is other b'day thread?
IN the members lounge
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/5322223/happy-birthday-lareine-aka-hina
Member lounge mein



Hello shallo one and all! 
Welcome to another
happening Birthday
๐the announcer cum hostess
with the mostess! ๐

๐ฅณ๐ Jasmine/Jass/Jess!! ๐๐ฅณ



Guys itโs time to celebrate another birthday itโs none other then
Hinna aka la_reine



Guests

Music time !! 

as promised posted your dress and decorations here and other thread.
yes he did and made such a great thread too ๐ฅณ๐ฅณ๐ฅณ๐ฅณ๐ฅณ๐ฅณ๐ฅณ๐ฅณ๐ฅณOriginally posted by: la_Reine
Guddu you fulfilled your promiseโค๏ธ
I have to run. But I'll be back with my thank you speech๐ค
Happy Happy Birthday๐ค๐คโค๏ธ
Enjoy !!
Happy Birthday LaReine
Do I have to post a wish again? Meh. Read the first page Hinna. I'm there somewhere. ๐ค
You people really got to communicate. ๐ I did the honours this time.
Hinna is a popular girl but she doesn't get 2 birthday threads. No one does. ๐
Join Danish Pandor aka Uzair Baloch for a live chat https://www.instagram.com/reel/DW35LZlj3zd/?igsh=YjBmcnh1amR3em04
Sidharth wishes Kiara Advani happy birthday https://x.com/SidMalhotra/status/2083231401982517742?s=20
Happy Birthday to Kareena Kapoor 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 💙
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdDf-IZqydO/?stkn=MWVoYnJycHNiejBsMA==
Ranveer Singh Femina new issue for his birthday https://www.instagram.com/p/DadDC2FkoOE/?igsh=MTY4ZmJwZGlqNm10Yw==
0