Poll
Which Song Is Better ?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Alright fine, you win. I’ll watch the goddamn show. It’s been popping up on my feed for a while now but I just don’t like the main leading actress. She does not appeal to me, so I’m gonna struggle rooting for them as a couple. 😑
Wait for him to drop her in the pool
The song is back
I dropped the show midway when I started sensing a potential sad ending. I was right and it was bakwas.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I dropped the show midway when I started sensing a potential sad ending. I was right and it was bakwas.
You're lucky. They killed him off in the second last episode so I had to go a week with this information and if I end up seeing the show's thumbnails I literally get PTSD.
Sadistic effing makers 🤡
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
Damn she has fans on this forum...😲😆....Yes Fitoor but I don't like that actress too...😆
Oh my sweet innocent BI, you have no idea do you 😆
There's so much tea just waiting to be spilled! 😆
@bold: Hiba was still tolerable in Fitoor, if you watched her in Deewangi you would probably write her off for life 🤣
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Oh my sweet innocent BI, you have no idea do you 😆
There's so much tea just waiting to be spilled! 😆
@bold: Hiba was still tolerable in Fitoor, if you watched her in Deewangi you would probably write her off for life 🤣
I have watched Deewangi also...😆
Tb is a better show bec mpht is such a morose unhappy drag...
But mpht is definitely the better soundtrack.. I've been listening to it till everyone around me bled through their ears 😆
Tb reminds me of gul khan's angry rich young man shows.. Fun fun fun... . But Saad in mpht honestly is love. Such a refreshing change from toxic male leads.
Tere bin OST has a new version😆
don’t like it the new versionOriginally posted by: la_Reine
Tere bin OST has a new version😆
We have no much in common and I had no idea! ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dds7dntoXJz/?stkn=ZzY3dHNkMzExcmhk
https://variety.com/2026/film/news/ramayana-release-date-sony-1236849917/
Mark it Sept 29 Btw title track over 30 M views already https://x.com/gaurav_5599/status/2103419123246248205?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
https://youtu.be/2OHEEy_qhyE?si=q6HVIhAelHnqqs2C
. https://youtu.be/Y1L01J5fhDY?si=L27cpzcfTqP6r5IZ
6