😆
Let's exchange our thoughts when you are ready then. Even I need to think
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
😆
Let's exchange our thoughts when you are ready then. Even I need to think
Originally posted by: Sushantikhana
Nice hypocrisy if trp reduced it's because abhinav manjiri arohi ruhi if increased it's because abira abhir wow nice
Look at the episode you will get to know the stuffs main focus was on them and then the kb blasting session and then ak giving back to mj on that kalash day.
Originally posted by: sunshining
thanks Shruti for the positive review. I hope at least Abhi figures out Abhir came to see him. I was so expecting Akshu to sing for him but from what I have heard(didnt watch it today) she wasnt even shown to be worrying about him, just replaying what Manjari said and was more interested in pacifying Ruhi😭
Thank you! Trying to focus on the positives in this highly depressing track.
I also wanted her to sing to him😭😭 😭 😭
But Akshu won't go to the hospital now after the fiasco with Manjari. Although she wants to be there with him, but she can't give reasons now to Manjari to pounce on her again.
That's so sad so see. When will these blames go of and when will people actually start understanding her
Kaira ki Akshuuuu❤️❤️❤️
She deserves so much better than how people treat her!
So much pain she is shouldering alone!
Are your hands itching Meher? Do we have to wait for that khujali 🤣? With yesterday's shock ,I am not able to come out of mata's yelling and screeching, not dare to watch today.do you think any positivity in near future?
I hate the writers for doing what they did to Akshara the woman who started off as Kill em with Kindness has turned Jag Soona soona lage, jab koi rahe na apana.🤬
If you read their makers I hate u for ruining AbhiRa so much just so that ur sides get ss n glorified. 💔
Where did Abhir, Kiara, and Surekha Chachi go?? Abhira was not even staying with them. Why didn't she contact them about her problems?? When...
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWP16muCOkl/?img_index=4 igsh=MXdoNmtlNDJkaHBocw== Vidya says will she comes here marrying ar again Vidya didn't see...
22