I started counting their boyfriends then thought 9 isn’t possible 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I started counting their boyfriends then thought 9 isn’t possible 🤣
Originally posted by: hasini009
- Jo Ranveer and Deepika mein hain, wo Ranbir and Alia mein nahi.
- Jo Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff mein hain, wo rajkumar rao and nawajuddin mein nahi.
- Jo Saawariya mein hain, wo Bawarchi mein bhi hain.
Answer the above 3, and you will get a movie name
1st one is "ee" 😆
2nd one is dancing. 😆
Bawarchi and Sawariya? Some common actor? Or is it the word " WAR" in both?
Also, Deepika waala samajh aagaya 6! Par someone answered it dang!
I started counting their boyfriends then thought 9 isn’t possible 🤣
What an approach 😆!!!
I was just doing number of letters in the first name + 1
1st one is "ee" 😆
2nd one is dancing. 😆
Bawarchi and Sawariya? Some common actor? Or is it the word " WAR" in both?
Also, Deepika waala samajh aagaya 6! Par someone answered it dang!
Ohh ..I was wondering how is it Eeshwar!!
2nd one must be "sh"
yes I did same and answered 8 but when she said it’s wrong I started thinking like Alia 😆Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
What an approach 😆!!!
I was just doing number of letters in the first name + 1
Ohhh driven already cracked it!
Current mood
A’s ex’s ex’s ex’s ex’s ex’s spouse’s ex’s costar’s ex is B.
guess A, B and their movie.
Originally posted by: hasini009
A’s ex’s ex’s ex’s ex’s ex’s spouse’s ex’s costar’s ex is B.
guess A, B and their movie.
A = Alia
A’s ex = Sid
A’s ex’s ex = Alia
A’s ex’s ex’s ex = Sid
A’s ex’s ex’s ex’s ex’s ex = Alia
A’s ex’s ex’s ex’s ex’s ex’s spouse = Ranbir
A’s ex’s ex’s ex’s ex’s ex’s spouse’s ex’s costar = Deepika
A’s ex’s ex’s ex’s ex’s ex’s spouse’s ex’s costar’s ex is B = Ranbir
A+B = Aloorbir
Movie = Brahmastra 👍🏼
aap log bhi kuch riddles, puzzles post karo😆
Taimur and Jeh’s paparazzi pictures thread
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
Musafir Cafe review thread- Netflix release Vikrant Massey and Vedika Pinto https://www.instagram.com/p/DbLj513ohAP/?igsh=a3R0ZzJhMjc5OGY0
191