Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
He looked okay in the mirror scene and when he was talking to Faha. Just this scene was exception. Thats why I found it irritating. Also Hania's wardrobe goes with Maheer 's current mindset . 😆
Wahaj's character is supposed to look like that,unkempt,non attractive and so on,i guess thats why,even he didnt color his beard,it had patches of white sometimes,gets the most unattractive clothes as well😆.Even Mahi is getting fata hua clothes or white clothes,what is this mockery.
Hayee iska Latt😆
He looks better in this shot
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
He looked okay in the mirror scene and when he was talking to Faha. Just this scene was exception. Thats why I found it irritating. Also Hania's wardrobe goes with Maheer 's current mindset . 😆
I havent seen them wearing any decent clothes in the show except in the marriage and rukhsati,walima clothes were okish.I wish they had atleast given them a little better clothes to wear.Also Mahi's wig doesnt suit her at all,they could have given better wig atleast!