I love his version of Ranjish hi sahi. Didn't mess up OG's vibes and the opening ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I love his version of Ranjish hi sahi. Didn't mess up OG's vibes and the opening ❤️
kya baat hai. ap to ek dum deepika jaise same dikhte ho 🤣 we didn't know we're talking to deepu
ohh good..... Fan album again.Originally posted by: trouble_006
Yup, waise this is another one of Shreya's gems
The lyrics are so beautiful.. Uff
Urzzuu urzzudurukut....
Originally posted by: MRP34ZVWUSN7JUAH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7hW8kgRCpc
What about now… does that one work?
listen to it only when u have time to listen to whole song… is my recommendation…
Lovely ❤️
Originally posted by: trouble_006
Yup, waise this is another one of Shreya's gems
The lyrics are so beautiful.. Uff
So Soothing 🥹
Ye kya hai 🤣
Tseries ne kachra kar dia hai music industry ka. They're just bothered about views and insta reels ke bgs 🤢
Kuch dhang ka bachta hai toh Arijit ko pakda dete hain. I like him but man I'm done with his songs. Jubin, Mithun, Mohit Chauhan, Armaan Malik ko toh jaise hain hi nahi industry mein.
And they top everything off with Kakkar siblings. Ab bas kuch din mein Stan types bhi aa jayenge 😭
Even I didn't knew it. I didn't found anything else apart from this gif so you can imagine me doing it.🤣Originally posted by: LXCBE323RM3EPHC4
kya baat hai. ap to ek dum deepika jaise same dikhte ho 🤣 we didn't know we're talking to deepu