she missed those and also some of her meds yesterday morning. But I think she is doing better now. ..
🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
she missed those and also some of her meds yesterday morning. But I think she is doing better now. ..
🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
ten days wala tha.... So done
Then she wanted me to come to their center, which I did not go to 🤭🤭
My regular start on my own nahi hua.... Cos today I went out and thrw, have a seminar... Sunday should be the day!!
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
is it?? I missed that... Vapas dalne bolna padega!!
ha boliye
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP
she missed those and also some of her meds yesterday morning. But I think she is doing better now. ..
🤣🤣
Really?😲
chamki, you know how he is.... Kaha baaton mein aa gayi 😂😂😂
Ab dekhna hai rangu kisko chipkaate h ye mangu to mujhe bana diya 😂
Yes. Effects of missing meds were v strong. Am glad ab sab theeek. Bahoot behkeee baatey se lekar it was chapal breaking even.
chamki, sitara and kp become changu, mangu and rangu 🤣🤣