about to eat breakfast. Last night was hard to sleep. As we had tornado warning. So was lazy in bed typing here.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
about to eat breakfast. Last night was hard to sleep. As we had tornado warning. So was lazy in bed typing here.
Originally posted by: VBJ5ZDND4V7GC55F
you have to be a good dancer to be a luccha dancer. 🤣🤣🤣
You also said bhonpu dancer.Btw. What does that mean. I guess the video was about being a luchaaa dancer. I even tried a diff browser. Didn’t work.
Bhonpu dancer maine nahi bola tha 😲
its ok aisa kuchh khas nahi tha us video me
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
crazy dance move by cute girls???
It's related to toxic aunties in wedding.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Coz4gJLD9Qh/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Originally posted by: SZS5SHQQ57EKN2HB
about to eat breakfast. Last night was hard to sleep. As we had tornado warning. So was lazy in bed typing here.
OMG 😱 all well now?
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
toxic aunty at wedding???
Please say yes cos I dnt wanna try anymore!!
Yes 😆
Bhonpu dancer maine nahi bola tha 😲
its ok aisa kuchh khas nahi tha us video me
aap receipt dhundogeee. When u said. When you with fav cousins then you also do bhonpu dance ? And I have no idea what that means. I just assumed u are good dancer. 🤣🤣
Good evening 😳
Good evening chamkili ☕
yes. To the best of my knowledge. Mere agal bagal mein warning ke seeva kuch naheen hua. Ofc. Had strong rains. But thats it.
Aap,kaiseee ho. What’s going on??
Wo auntie kitni badtameez hain 🤣🤣